Thank you for visiting our web site!
By visiting and using our web site or the information it contains, you hereby agree as follows:
1. Use of our site and materials: You may download and/or print any of our materials provided by our site for your own personal, non-commercial use so long as you: (a) do not alter it/them in any manner, (b) present it/them in their entirety as presented here, and (c) ensure that each copy clearly acknowledges the Ken Kwartler Law Office as its source. Please contact our office to request permission to use these materials beyond your mere personal use.
2. Copyright. Our site is copyright 2008, 2013 by Kenneth M. Kwartler. All rights reserved.
3. Our site offers general information only. This web site provides general information about the Ken Kwartler Law Office. While we hope that you find this web site informative and entertaining, it is intended for general information purposes only, and may not reflect the most current legal developments. Laws and legal doctrines are always subject to revision and change.
4. Our site’s content is not legal advice. Nothing herein is intended as or constitutes, nor should you construe it as, specific legal advice on any matter, or as a substitute for advice from qualified legal counsel.
5. No attorney-client relationship arises from your use of our site. Please note that your use of this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between us, and that unsolicited e-mails or documents sent to us cannot be considered confidential nor do they create an attorney-client relationship between us, or, indeed, any obligation for us to undertake any action (or inaction) on your (or others’) behalf. An attorney-client relationship will only be established between us after our practice decides that it is willing and able to accept the engagement, and enters into a written engagement letter with the client.
6. Disclaimer. We disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability in respect to actions that you may choose to take or not take based upon any of the contents of our site.
7. Our site is not responsible for linked websites’ content. For your convenience and/or further intended informational or entertainment benefit, we have provided selected links to websites maintained by others. We do not necessarily endorse, approve, sponsor or affiliate our practice with, and we have no responsibility for, any such third parties or the content of their web sites. Moreover, web sites change content periodically, and thus some of these links may not be current at any given point in time.
8. Attorney advertising. This web site may constitute attorney advertising under the rules of some states. Please note that prior results referenced by this site do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with regard to any future matter.
9. Please base your attorney hiring decision(s) on material and information other than this (or any other) web site. Hiring an attorney is a serious decision which should not be based solely upon information contained in a web site or advertisement. We do not seek to represent anyone in any jurisdiction where this web site would be considered not to comport with applicable laws or ethical rules.
10. Cookies. Like many websites, we may use “cookies” at this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s device containing information about the user’s visit. In particular, we may employ Google Analytics cookies to track information about a user’s visit, including the visitor’s IP address, time and duration of the visit, the pages viewed, the visit source/referring site and time zone. We may use this information to assess our website’s usefulness and help us improve it. You can change your browser’s user settings to prevent the storing of cookies on your device. You can find more information on cookies, at: www.allaboutcookies.org.